X10 with Compact Fluorescent Lights

The topic of CFLs with X10 has been discussed before, but here is some of my
current experience with them.

I have had a good experience with the 'Globe-Electric' brand of Compact
Flourescent Lights with X10 lamp modules or appliance modules.

Globe-Electric has a model 07307 CFL that is compatible with Dimmers, and X10
lamp and appliance modules (no cutting of diodes required).

Also, about two months ago I picked up a standard 4 pack of Globe-electric 23W
CFLs (model 48526) that do say 'not for use with dimmers' on them from a local
retailer (the are carried by many companies such as Walmart in Canada).  I
accidently tried one with a lamp module.  It worked just as well as their
dimmable version.

I have found that both the 07307 and 48526 units work fine, as does dimming,
and X10 noise does not appear to be a problem.  I have not run the 48526 models
really long (only a few weeks now), but they do work, are dimmable, don't seem
to put out enough noise in the X10 frequency space (around 121khz) to cause any
grief, and don't require modifications with both the appliance modules or lamp
modules.  The local control feature also works with them, and they don't
flicker when off like some versions.

I thought I would pass along my info and see if others have tried them and if
they have had any luck.

Thanks
Jeff