X10 with Compact Fluorescent Lights

The topic of CFLs with X10 has been discussed before, but here is some
of my current experience with them.

I have had a good experience with the 'Globe-Electric' brand of Compact
Flourescent Lights with X10 lamp modules or appliance modules.

Globe-Electric has a model 07307 CFL that is compatible with Dimmers, and
X10 lamp and appliance modules (no cutting of diodes required).

Also, about two months ago I picked up a standard 4 pack of Globe-electric
23W CFLs (model 48526) that do say 'not for use with dimmers' on them from
a local retailer (the are carried by many companies such as Walmart in
Canada).  I accidently tried one with a lamp module.  It worked just as
well as their dimmable version.

I have found that both the 07307 and 48526 units work fine, as does
dimming, and X10 noise does not appear to be a problem.  I have not run
the 48526 models really long (only a few weeks now), but they do work, are
dimmable, don't seem to put out enough noise in the X10 frequency space
(around 121khz) to cause any grief, and don't require modifications with
both the appliance modules or lamp modules.  The local control feature
also works with them, and they don't flicker when off like some versions.

I thought I would pass along my info and see if others have tried them and
if they have had any luck.

Thanks
Jeff