Re: A-Bus and Futuresmart panel

Well if I use something that is not capable of being very loud to start
with (like A-bus) then I am unlikely to be bothered by the background
music in another room interfering with a phone call. I like the idea of
being able to turn down the volume either at the keypad or via the
remote control, which I think the ChannelVision A-bus allows me to do.

Does anyone have an opinion on the quality of the Proficient Audio C610
ceiling speakers? They appear to have the same specs as several others
but are a lot less expensive.

-DaveC