Re: Add New Insteon or X10 Switches to existing X10 installation?

They probably do since the TX circuitry is probably always connected to the
powerline independent of whether it's in Insteon or X-10 mode. Are these
also two-way in X-10 mode? That's not clear from the manual and it's
something I didn't think to check when I had the starter kit here.