Re: Napco HA eprom version

Well, Dean does support the ELK M1Gold which is an excellent
security/fire alarm system as well as a powerful home automation
controller. In that light I wouldn't say he doesn't support any
security system.  Nonetheless, a Napco driver would be an excellent
adition to CQC.  I suppose I ought to talk to Dean about a dealership
for Charmed Quark one of these days.  If he adds Napco the my decision
will be easier.  :^)

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com