Re: Inflatable HVAC duct valves

I have seen a few of the bladder dampers listed on eBay while searching for
the motorized vane type.  They were pretty cheap.

It is not that hard to add round motorized vane type dampers into galvanized
ductwork.  As I recall, 8 inch variable displacement vane dampers were
around $100 at the local HVAC distributor.  Simple 2-position dampers
sometimes show up on eBay at pretty good prices.

Jeff