Re: X10 and LED lights

I have the same problem in -- except they are in my bedroom and it is
not a safety concern but an ability to sleep!

I tried clipping diode D10 - no improvement.

It seems, from my Kill-a-Watt, that they leak 1 W
and since the lights only use 3 W at full power,
this is noticeable in the dark.

Appliance modules and Light modules both seem to do this...

any ideas?