For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter

The Autumn 2005 issue of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter
is now available for downloading from our web site

It includes information about......

    GCC "out of the box"  packages for PPC and Coldfire

    New USB 2 BDM interfaces for ColdFire and PPC

    A Wireless USB analyser

   Over 1000 chips are now covered by our 8051 Database

   CAN PCMCIA and LIN Interfaces + CAN Open support

   New Universal programmer with 48 DIP socket & USB 2 interface

To get your copy......
download it directly from
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/download/embdnews205.pdf

Or email a request to mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you email me with your postal address ( UK, Europe only please )  I
will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me which of those
products you are particularly interested in and I will include full details.

Most of these products can be purchased from our Web Shop for next day
shipping
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/shop

Or ....

Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book marked
as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services for
Embedded Engineers -

          1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 1000 + chip specs
                          from 55 different 8051 manufacturers

          2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools
                           available for over 100 microprocessor families

           3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
                           Manufacturers to software algorithms

Chris Stephens                        mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Solutions Ltd.          Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road,                Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey,
KT15 2BZ    England               http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
       now available for next day delivery - from our web shop