Re: DoorBell Fon difficulties

On 2005-12-17, Chub <w@xxxxx> wrote:
> maybe polarity on the phone line.

No.  Everything else works properly.  It just doesn't acknowledge the
flash.  (I did check anyway.) Thanks anyway.  I'll do as Bruce suggested
and wait until Monday to call and see what other solutions Paul has.

--
Larry Moss, http://www.airigami.com
PO Box 23523, Rochester, NY 14692, (585) 359-8695