Re: A-Bus and Futuresmart panel

> Are you saying that the UNO kaypads are an A-bus compatible product and
> that you have mixed and matched?

No, I'm saying I have a CAV6.6 and it supports attaching A-Bus keypads as
slaves to 4 of it's 6 zones.  The CAV6.6 supports the Uno keypads on it's 6
zones.  I added the A-Bus keypads to the CAV setup, not the other way
around.  I did this because, frankly, using only the limited keys on the
A-Bus keypads or having to use the remote all the time was not what we
wanted.  We greatly prefer using the Uno buttons and it's text feedback.
While we *can* use the remotes, we don't unless forced to when using an
A-Bus covered location.

=Bill