Re: for Anand Dhuru

Thanks, Dave; I now have a lot of information that I'll assimilate, and
take it from there.

I shall keep the list updated on my progress.

BTW, talking of bootloaders, I use the one that is part of Microcode
Studio, and am pretty happy with it. However, there is another one at
http://www.etc.ugal.ro/cchiculita/software/picbootloader.htm that also
looks pretty good. A very wide device support, a small footprint, and
the ability to generate one's own .hex files for custom configurations.
And many more useful features such as automatic device detection etc.

Regards,

Anand.