Re: Wireless network hassles

Much thanks to all.  I was puzzling over this problem today when it
occurred to me to test the location using one of my laptops.
Curiously, the LT gets a consistently good signal whereas the desktop
drops out much of the time.  I moved the desktop unit around in the
general area but its performance stayed pretty much the same -- lousy.
I've decided to try a new wireless PCI card as I suspect that may be
the weak link.

I appreciate all of the help, guys.

Regards,
Robert L Bass