Re: dvd jukebox PC

Try a Neuston MC-500 as a replay device (www.neuston.com), it comes with
server software that runs under XP (very reliably) or there is a Linux
version as well if you prefer a Linux based server.  To transfer your DVD's
to the server Hard disk use DVD Decrypter which is shareware. This platform
is very stable and reliable.  But remember, even though you own your DVD's
the mechanical copying is strictly illegal and you could be subbject to
prosecution by one of the copright enforcement agencies.