Re: $20 Insteon dimmer switch

>Ahh yes, All Agony Airlines (from USAir's former moniker Allegheny
>Airlines). The kept me waiting plenty back then!
>
>Fedex reports that my Insteon Translator is here and on the truck for a
>Tuesday Delivery. More exciting that Christmas (this) morning! Even my
>wife is excited that we soon have more reliability from Insteon.
>
>Merry Christmas everybody!!

{snipped}

Is anyone still going to do a test on X-10 Signals jamming the wires
while sending an Insteon command to see if the "Insteon Only" setting
ignores X-10?

Merry Christmas and have a Happy Holiday!

Autobot This Spammers!
<A HREF="mailto:postmaster@[127.0.0.1]";></A>
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxx
(to reply to actual address, dispense the dots before
and after sirname.