Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets

In article <5eGdnSdoL6hM0zTeRVn-jg@xxxxxxx>, ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx (Robert Green) writes:

| RF Dude's request is very similar to something I would love to see (and that
| I believe can even be implemented using an Ocelot controller).  It would be
| great to have even a simple TM751-like device that could parse a 3 "frame"
| RF command string so that [6] [ENTER] + [12] [ENTER] + [ON] entered together
| gets output to the powerline as F12 ON.

I did something like this with the IR input code of my replacement
RR501/TM751 firmware:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/msg/12c9497651a00b87

Note that X10 IR codes carry no house code information while RF codes do,
so I assume you are talking about using a remote that is not generating
standard X10 RF.  A quick hack might be to get the remote to send IR
format X10 as RF.  Then you could tweak my IR input code to handle the
RF as well.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com