Re: Insteon Test Report

Yeah, but it doesn't tell us anything about Insteon's noise immunity other
than 120kHz is too close to Insteon's 131.65kHz.

Unless some of the lurkers from SmartHome will enlighten us I'll have to try
to borrow another starter kit and run further tests to see just what
frequencies will jam it. This will have to wait as I have other things that
will keep me occupied for a couple of weeks.