Re: Household electrical current to Excel ???

Dennis Mchenney wrote:
> The U12 USB is only $99 US, the more expensive first listed has Ethernet.
>
> http://www.labjack.com/labjack_u12.html

Sorry, I looked at their UK distributor prices, as the OP appeared to be
in Ireland, it would be nearest.. By the time taxes and shipping was
added, the 99 USD had turned into >110GBP..I am not sure what it would
have cost shipped direct from the USA - everytime I have got things like
the the Customs people have added 25% duty on, and then the post office
added another chunk for collecting it..I could really do with a chum in
the USA who would forward things for me.

Quasar, the same company as I mentioned, do have PC data acquisition
analogue units from ~18 GBP, on the same website. I have used many of
their kits for all sorts of things, so am happy to recommend them.