Re: Household electrical current to Excel ???

"Dennis Mchenney" <mchenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> For LOW cost try here. You will need to have a main and branch cicuit
> sensor inputs of some type and > $ 100 each for LOW resolution is the
> norm. Log data to *.cvs FORMATED file and open in Excell maybe.
>
> http://www.labjack.com/index.html

If you're handy with the signal conditioning, you can get *really* cheap
A/D->PC by using iButtons and related 'one-wire' devices from Dallas
Semiconductor.
http://www.maxim-ic.com/1-Wire.cfm

I use some of their temperature sensors to monitor my domestic hot-water
heat-exchanger, hot-air furnace, and the temperatures in my attic.

daestrom
P.S.  It helps if you can do a little programming as their software
development kit is a bit 'stone-knife and bearskin'