Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

 Z-Wave is proprietary (and
> very closely allied with HomeSeer).

Wrong!

Z-Wave is Not allied with Homeseer.

There is other software vendors that support Zwave just as Homeseer supports
others.

There are big things ahead for Zwave. Several already that fix the biggest
issues with Zwave.
I can confirm this from First hand expirence. But cann't say much more yet.

Yes I do have many Zwave products. So if anyone has Zwave questions feel
free.

UPB is great but I'm not sold on a powerline carrier. What happens when
BroadBand transmitts over the powerline as it really is happening and most
likely only going to expand.

--

Brian A. Dye