How to Setup a Camera 120 ft Away?

I want to set up a camera by a gate about 120 feet away. I'd also like
to put a motion detector out there. When the motion detector is
triggered, I'd like a window to show up on the screen (perhaps normally
minimized on the task bar) displaying the camera video output.

What's the easiest way to do this? What wireless or wired type of camera
setup should I use?

I'm running Win XP but don't have any home automation software.

--