Re: Household electrical current to Excel ???

Declan:

The Cutler-Hammer Advanced Power System  (now Eaton) was designed from the
ground up to do exactly what you want and do so within UL and National
Electrical Code (NEC) constraints.

http://www.eatonelectrical.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=C-H/Common/AssetTemplateLink&c=Apubarticles&cid=983558184807&Sec=products

Browse to the pdf for the Power Manager which comes/came in cebus, RS-232
and X10 versions.

Also search this newsgroup for "Cutler-Hammer". There have been numerous
discussions of the Cutler-Hammmer system over the past 5-6 years.

At one time www.worthingtondist.com distributed these systems to individual
homeowners. They may still. The system os still in the manufacturer's
catalog  although Cutler-Hammer is now Eaton.

There are some schematics on my web site below to DIY  power monitoring.

HTH ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org