Re: Scale for weighing fully laden power wheelchairs

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm not sure.  Right now I have only one bathroom scale so I can't test the
>concept.  What I would expect is if the scales are zeroed out and a 50 pound
>weight were placed equidistant from each scale on that board that they would
>both read 25 pounds or that one would read 25 and the other 24.  Anything
>else would seem to be creating or destroying mass.  Cold fusion Phase II.

Zero without the platform and then weigh the platform alone to establish the
tare. If using mechanical scales, the adjustment range may be less than the
weight of the platform. And adjusting one corner at a time while weighted
might have you running around in circles.