Re: Another ZigBee convert

Hello Dave,

> Crestron has introduced ZigBee based wireless lighting controls.

I wonder how well that stuff holds up in practice. Many houses have
in-wall insulation using fibers on an aluminum foil backer and this can
include some inside walls. When I walk into our garage with anything RF
such as a cordless phone or LAN it often quits.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com