Re: Should be simple but never is, help pls

Agreed - I could re-wire to do what I want to some extent (Make two rear and
two front light circuits controlled by one sensor). I may end up with a
combination of approaches. Standard hard wired motion sensor on side with
existing light. Standard motion sensor flood kit on second side where I have
no lights. gang two front light circuits with one sensor, gang two rear
lighting circuits on one sensor. They all will not come on together but I
will bring on lights when there is movement on that particular side of
house.

I was just hoping to avoid re-wiring, having lots of ugly sensors and have
something kinda slick and cool. Why do I make things soo difficult? I should
just go and buy all new lights with sensor built in!