Re: Household electrical current to Excel ???

> Dan Bloomquist <public21@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>But if time is money and you want to capture the signature of motor
>>start-ups...
>>
>>Take a couple of cheap current transformers and a door bell transformer
>>for sensors. (The first one I did was twenty five years ago using a hall
>>device and multiplying in a MC1495)
>>
>>These days just take your three outputs and run them to something like
>>the LabJack.
>>http://www.labjack.com/labjack_u12.html

All these solutions that I have seen require you to have your computer
plugged into the monitor.  Since I'm off-grid, my specific aim is to
monitor usage for the least amount of power consumed in the monitoring
process - even plugging in the old laptop to do it just doesn't cut it.
Anybody seen anything like the labjack that can store captured data and
download it on demand?
--
derek