Re: Can I add the local control function to the lamp module just as the wall swith does?

"Mark Thomas" <mrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Why do you need a button? Why not just use the "local control" feature
> built into the lamp module?

I suspect the OP does not want to leave the local lamp turned off at the
socket because that would mean it could not be turned back on remotely -
only locally.  It seems that he's got other problems in that the remote
doesn't work reliably.  I think that addressing that issue would address the
need for a local "off" button on the module.

--
Bobby G.