Re: "Preferred" x10 Addrresses?

I think it's an old HA tale. There are no technical reasons why some
addresses are preferable. The advice to avoid "A" is based on the assumption
that neighbors sharing the distribution transformer may also use X-10 and
that they will likely use "A". In Lake Woebegone, every resident is smarter
than his/her neighbors. ;)