Re: A question or two about WGL's V572A

Yeah Dave...

I too just decided to buy product from WGL & Associates.

I made a different choice, I bought the W800RF32A, with it's external
antenna as well.

I too am dumbfounded by your terse statement earlier.

And I too bought on, if not this group's recommendation - their heads-up.

I never would have known of the product if not for recent mention here.

So what is it that is illegal? And just how illegal IS it?

Are they infringing on a patent...?
Did they overlook FCC approval, or something...??

And like Mike, I don't know who you're calling illegal. WGL or SmartHome?

'Cause I now own BOTH...!!

Is it UL approval then?

Yes, Dave... If you wouldn't mind...

PLEASE fill us in.

Thanks!

Jack
:)

P.S.

Mike,

Earlier you asked WHICH Powerlinc to buy... Well I asked WGL a few
questions earlier, and I learned that they can power the V572 off of a
Powerlinc.

I bought Smart Home's X10 tester, and it came with a Powerlinc - and IT
powers the tester, etc.

Nice to eliminate a wall-wart, whenever possible - I always say!