Re: Household electrical current to Excel ???

That data logger and current clamp looks good. I wonder can it pass the info
directly to Excel without having to gather and store the collected data. I
wonder what the approx cost of the logger and clamp is?

The problem (I think) with the second option, the optical sensor is that it
takes a long time for one rev of the disk if there is only minimal things
happening in the house and so the responsivness of seeing the effects of
turning on and off appliances for short periods (10 secs) might not be good
or immediate.

Declan