Re: Automated front door lock?

I have My Elk M1 control my 2 door strikes. They are fail secure. The door
handle still functions normal. I look at these for awhile and thought this
is the best way. With the Elk you can have several different ways of
activating the output. I use a keyfob. But for you it may be better to get a
outside punch keypad.

Besides running the wire into the door frame it was pretty easy to setup.

--

Brian A. Dye