Re: Automated front door lock?

One additional thought- the ability to store usage information (did the
repairperson come and leave when they were supposed to, did someone who has
their own code (babysitter) come over/enter on a day that they weren't
supposed to while no-one was home, stuff like that would be nice, but not
critical to a purchase decision.

Keith <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> sagely wrote in