Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

I personally don't have experience w/ Zwave, but I know it is discussed
quite a bit on the boards at www.homeseer.com .  You might try there.

(I suppose someone will accuse me of violating this newsgroup's charter by
mentioning HomeSeer...)

Kurt