Re: Watt Meter to consumer board?

news:4317cd3a.177958611@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I think you'll have to go with one of Brand Electronics devices to find
one
> that is whole house and has a serial interface. I gave the URL earlier.
They
> start at about twice the cost of the Watts Up device.

I think you are right Dave. The link you gave (
http://www.energymonitor.com ) certainly does the business for a few dollars
extra. Approx $200 It comes with split coils for an extra few dollars
meaning the wiring does not have to be undone to get the coils on as the
coils themselves split and can be re-assembled on the wiring.

Declan