Re: help please! whole house audio system

> I've installed really slick mulitzone systems, and in talking to the
clients
> later, 80% of them would have been fine with a single zone setup
consisting
> of speakers and an amp.

Would they have been happy with or without wall keypad control of the
source?  For me the most valuable aspect of our setup is the ability to
start/stop and select next/previous from the wall keypad.  Besides the
on/off and volume control, obviously!  Not having to dig up the remote is a
HUGE improvement.  I could live with it being only a single source but not
without wall control.  I hate, Hate, HATE having to keep track of remotes
and their endless appetite for batteries...

-Bill Kearney