Re: What free software to start with for testing with macro support?

<surethingthistime@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1113331614.413318.124830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thanks.
> I took a quick look and there is only one on/off setting per device.
> In order to create multiple on/offs, do I just create multiple devices
> with the same code or did I miss some option somewhere?

I don't think you can create multiple devices with the same code,
but you can store multiple event start/stop times for each device.

Click the On time display window below the label window,
then the Next button in the "Timer settings for: ..." window.
Note the Help button.