Re: counting impulses from an LED

Patrick --

Not in France, but close (Luxembourg). My meter is 'electronic', but it
doesn't have a phone input. The electricity company provides a solution
in form of a module that connects to the meter and transmits
consumption data via GSM/GPRS to their servers, where they allow me to
log in and see my data. Theoretically nice, but there's no GSM
reception in my basement.

cu
Marc