Re: Crestron FTP

Yeah, that's it, blame the market.  Instead of providing documentation and
offering easy to use tools they'd rather hang onto the profit margins of
authorized dealers and the rates they gouge.

Meanwhile, newer systems are gaining on them with lower price points, and
greater accessibility.  Crestron's stranglehold on the market is dying and
they're just trying to grab as much profit  as they can before their
inevitable demise.