Re: SPDT needed for control

Carl,
Are you saying that you want to have 2 ways to control the actuator,
The X10 module and the the SPDT switch? If what you want is just to
control the actuator just from the X10 module then plug the 24C power
supply into the X10 and connect the 24V output to the actuator. When
the X10 is turned on the power supply will provide power to the
actuator, when the X10 is turned off the power will be removed from the
actuator.
If the SPDT switch is needed in addition to the X10 then it can added
to the power cord to the 24V supply or on the output of the supply to
the actuator.
Dave