Water pressure measurement

Is there an easy/inexpensive way to measure water pressure? I'm
installing a new water treatment setup at home and would really like
to monitor the pressure drop across the various filters so that I can
generate the necessary alarm to indicate they need to be
changed/cleaned.

I've done a search on Google, but can't seem to find anything a couple
of hundred dollars.

Thanks,

Randy

remove "dot" from email address to reply