Re: counting impulses from an LED

Hi Richard,
I'm in the northern Dordogne area. What I did was just use the input part
from here<http://bernard.lefrancois.free.fr/del1.htm> and simply fed it into
the RS232 port, and get loads of meter data!. There's a Homeseer plugin I
got from somewhere to read the meter in Homeseer.

Dave (Englishman living in France)
myozoneNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx
into Electronics,Amateur radio,Computers,etc etc .........