quick 1 minute survey about Sony flat panel tvs

Hey everybody, I'm an student at Carnegie Mellon University in
Pittsburgh and am doing a research project on the quality of Sony flat
panel televisions in comparision to their competitors.  We are hoping
to present the research to Sony to help improve their television
division and customer relationships.

Please help us out and fill out this really short market survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.=ADasp?u=3D12766979970

thank you for helping~!