Re: Visual basic and CM11/12

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 3:21:27 +0100, Gavin Jacobs wrote
(in message <H_G5e.10354$yV3.975@clgrps12>):

> There was something like that from www.keware.com, but it isn't there any
> more.
>
> Have a look at this:
> http://www.fileheaven.com/x10Lite/download/4808.htm
>

> "Frank" <fgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I am looking for an OCX control for Visual basic 6 to control and receive
>> data from a CM11 (same as CM12 here in Europe) serial port to powerline
>> interface unit.
>>
>> X10Lite offers control only - their exe runs on my PC but I can't get the
>> VB
>> example to run (is there any help anywhere)
>>
>> I guess I just want a routine for the MSCOMM serial port driver. Can anyone
>> point a new user to the solution?
>>
>> Thanks

Thanks, but that one is X10Lite as tried - see above
The .exe works but the source code complains about my file structure but does
not offer the correct structure - also it can't read commands

http://www.exactcontrol.com is the answer if I can crack his advanced VB code
in the demo.

Still suprised that an Mscomm solution is not out there