For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter

The Spring 2005 copy of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter is now
available for downloading from our web site
It includes information about......

          Cyclone Pro - programmer and developer for PPC & Coldfire
                                   with USB and Ethernet interfaces
                                   works standalone, batch or interactive

          Explorer - full USB2 Analyser and Class Protocol display

          MicroNet - compact TCP/IP more CPUs supported
                               + 802.11b + SNMP protocols

         Logic Analysers with more fast channels and deeper buffers

To get your copy......

Email a reply to this message  If you include your postal address ( UK,
Europe only please )  I will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me
which of those products you are particularly interested in and I will
include full details.

Or ....

Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book marked
as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services for
Embedded Engineers -

          1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs
                          from 30 different 8051 manufacturers

          2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools
                           available for over 100 microprocessor families

           3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
                           Manufacturers to software algorithms

Most of our products are now available for next day delivery from our web
shop www.computer-solutions.co.uk.

Chris Stephens                        E-mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Solutions Ltd.          Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road,                Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey,
KT15 2BZ    England               http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
       now available for next day delivery - from our web shop