Re: lawn sprinkler control unit repair

OK,  becasue all connections in valve box looked very old and worn, I
undid all them.
1) tested each of the five solenoids, all but one read between 22-24
ohms, so I assume they are good. The fifth read infinity, so I assume
that one is bad, correct?
2) At the vavle box cheched each of five colored wires to the common,
each read 0-2 ohms, not sure what that means? Help
3) Then measured each colored wire terminal at control box to the
common terminal, each read 0-1ohm. See aboverequest at item 2.

I am learning a great deal in this project and really appreciate your
ongoing help.

Paul