Industrial PLC and X10 Protocol

Hi

Has anyone managed to interface the X10 protocol with an Industrial PLC? I
have several X10 modules along with the PC link and software running in my
home at the moment. Also I have a Seimens S7 226 PLC which I can program to
run other hard wired items, can the PLC read the X10 protocol via an add on
module or somewhere in the PLC programming software? If anyone has managed
to do this I would be interested to know their findings or if anyone knows a
link to a site, that would be helpful too.

Cheers

Brian  (England)