Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Michael G. wrote:

>Darn, I hate this text editor.
>This is the second time I typed a message today and I lost it.
>With most other forums, you just have to hit TAB to get to the POST
>button, and then spacebar to hit it.
>
>With Google groups, TAB brings you to Cancel.
>
>When will society learn to standardize user interfaces a bit more??
>

>In any case, thanks for the info!!  very interesting datasheet there!
>You are right... that is a sophisticated little device.
>
>I just surfed the Jameco site.  Tough to find adapters that spit out
>only 25mA.

Jim wonders:  Why are you concerned with an adapter that is limited to
"only 25 ma.".  Remember the critical issue is how well regulated the
adapter supplies at the voltage you need with the load you are supplying
with your device.  If the regulated voltage needed by your device is
supplied by an adapter that would supply that same voltage at a 2.5 Amp
load, it will work fine on the 25 ma device and even 100 of the same
device in parallel.

--
Jim Baber
Email jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1350 W Mesa Ave.
Fresno CA, 93711
(559) 435-9068
(559) 905-2204 (A no charge Verizon IN cellphone to other Verizon IN accounts)
See our 10kW grid tied solar system at "www.baber.org"