Re: Putting a system together: recommendations?

Check out www.iHomeIQ.com, I have clean in-ceiling speakers and
infrared equipment that might help.  You can hide the IR-350 receivers
in many locations.  Depending on the house structure it is easy to run
cabling for speakers, don't forget to run both audio and cat5 wire to
the volume controls.  If you are doing the installing your self you
might want to buy a special drill tool that cuts perfect holes in the
drywall.  That has worked well for me, and using a fox and hound if you
cannot remember where the cable is located.  I would run alll speakers
and cat5 runs to a central location to minimize wire lenght and allow
for multi-zone and different applications. (MP3 servers etc..)

-J
info@xxxxxxxxxxx