Re: One Of These Days I'm Going To Run Out

On 11/19/2023 5:59 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 11/19/2023 6:05 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> I had thousands and thousands of them when I "retired."  I was
>> careless with them often seemingly misplacing whole bags.  Now as I
>> need to do some small repair or another and I have to go back to the
>> stock shelf where only a few bags remain I realize someday I am going
>> to run out of them.
>>
>> Dolphin Super B.
>>
> I have a few piles of them as well..
> Just found another bag of them yesterday!!!
>
> Don't let the stock go away!! It will be a sad day!!

BONUS DAY!  You know that lonely B wire connector I found on my desk
yesterday.  Well today I decided to clean off the secretary board on one
side and found a bag with 25 of them!  I'm definitely walking that over
to the appropriate parts bin when I shut down the shop in a few minutes.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff

www.avg.com