One Of These Days I'm Going To Run Out

I had thousands and thousands of them when I "retired."  I was careless
with them often seemingly misplacing whole bags.  Now as I need to do
some small repair or another and I have to go back to the stock shelf
where only a few bags remain I realize someday I am going to run out of
them.

Dolphin Super B.

--
Bob La Londe