Blank PROM's for old Napco Magnum panels

Yep, I still have a few of those old Napco Magnum panels out there.
Old customer moved out, New business moved in. The Napco 850 is still worki=
ng. Installed it in 1988. It's a new start up woman owned company and doesn=
't want spend to upgrade the panel if it's still working. I want to update =
communication path to cellular but I need to program a new account number i=
n the PROM.=20
I've got the 410 programmer that still works but shy on PROM's.=20
I had one Blank chip which I programmed but I'm not sure I did it right and=
 I won't know till I plug it in tomorrow or next day.
Just in case, I started looking for some chips and they price range on line=
 anywhere from ( Get this now) $58.00 each down to $3.00. And some say they=
'll send you a few free samples. But I figure I'd probably have to make the=
m believe that I'm going to use thousands of them in my newly developed pro=
duct, etc, etc. But, I don't want to go down that rabbit hole unless I have=
 to.

SOOOOOoooo Does anyone out there have a few of these blank PROM's stashed s=
omeplace they'd be willing to part with?